For those of you keeping track, Isaac is feeling like his old self already. Still has a drain in that gets removed on Thursday, but otherwise it’s all systems go! (at Montecito Heights, Los Angeles)
Last night we arrived in Buffalo, NY to sleep at a friends house before our show in Toronto tonight. We got here around 1:30AM and woke up around 10:30AM and found our van door locks punched out and the trailer lock cut. They took 3 pedal boards with over $2000 in pedals in them, a Fender Starcaster, a Fender P-Bass, a Fender Deluxe Tele, a custom Moniker bass, a chinese Gibson Les Paul, an SJC 12” Rack Tom, and a P900 Iron Cobra pedal. They also took Andrew’s customer built Telecaster and my (Swindle’s) first guitar ever, an acoustic that’s been with us on every tour. This is a huge loss for us and with everything great thing that’s happening for us this puts us a huge standstill. We’re accepting donations through our PayPal for anyone who wants to help out. We don’t want to ask for donations but this is everything we’ve worked hard for and everything that makes this band possible gone. Thank you guys.
Our PayPal is HaveMercyOfficial@gmail.com
My boys Have Mercy got jacked in Buffalo, NY. I guess you could say that upstate New York pushed back…
Day 2 and Isaac is keeping his positive mental attitude… #pma #positivementalattitude (at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles)
Recovery room… Doc said the surgery was “textbook” and that everything went well. (at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles)
Got our tour Merch together for our dates with Pentimento and Gates!
Bacardi and Cola…do it.
7.10 // Asbury Park, NJ // Asbury Lanes
7.11 // Pittsburgh, PA // Smiling Moose
7.12 // Toledo, OH // Mainstreet
7.13 // Chicago, IL // Beat Kitchen
7.14 // Columbus, OH // Double Happiness
7.15 // Indianapolis, IN // Hoosier Dome
7.16 // Cleveland, OH // Mahall’s 20 Lanes
7.17 // Baltimore, MD // Soundstage
7.18 // New York, NY // Webster Hall
7.19 // Philadelphia, PA // Barbary
7.20 // Long Island, NY // Amityville Music Hall
7.21 // Poughkeepsie, NY // My Place Pizza
7.22 // New Britain, CT // Pulaski Club
7.23 // Boston, MA // Middle East Upstairs
7.24 // Montreal, QC // L’ESCO
7.25 // Ottawa, ON // Mavericks
7.26 // Toronto, ON // Sneaky Dee’s
7.27 // Rochester, NY // Bug Jar
Last year we partnered with Big Footprints for the first iteration of The Big Comp, and it is seriously a pleasure to be teaming up with the organization this year once again for The Big Comp II.
Big Footprints is the marriage of musical and artistic communities around the world for the betterment of our environment. 60% of the profits will be going to 1BlueString, a campaign that asks guitarists to replace 1 of their 6 strings with a blue string to symbolize the 1 in 6 men who have survived childhood sexual abuse. The the remaining 40% will be going to The Nature Conservancy for a second year in a row.
We went big last year, but even bigger this year, we mean it. For a minimum of $5 you can download 85 fantastic tracks by 85 different bands with all donations (minus Bandcamp fees) going directly to the charities listed above until July 31st.
What are you waiting for? Check out the artwork and track listing and download the 85 band comp for a minimum of $5 (or more) below!
Knapsack, Weatherbox and Have Mercy on this benefit comp. 85 songs for $5! Support!
Isaac getting his first renal scan today. Hard not to feel pretty emo right about now… (at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles)
You heard Brian was a nice boy?
surrealcycledowny said: do you think weatherbox will make their way thru oklahoma any time soon? brian and company have always shown our shitty 'scene' love but i gotta know regardless!
I’m sure you’ve seen the announcements by now, but July 6th with Seahaven.
Sorry for the slow reply, just had Kid #2 and lost my square job so I’ve been off the Tumblr lately.
Cheers and have fun on the 6th!
nicksandstones said: Hey man, you manage a few of my favorite bands! You liked my tweet earlier & I thought I'd creep a bit, hopefully it's not weird. I'm an illustrator/designer & always looking for cool freelance work, so if any of your bands are ever in need of anything like that, keep me in mind! I dunno how involved you'd be in that process, but just thought I'd throw it out there. I can't send a link to my work or email here (stupid), but tweet me if you're ever interested in seeing some work! @artbynickferran
I love to get emails like this. Yes, please send me links to your portfolio. As a manager, you can never have too many creative contacts.
Never be afraid to reach out to people because you never know who might answer back. And remember: if you’re an artist, you have the power. Guys like me try to get along by connecting creative types so we don’t exist without you. When you reach out, you’re doing my job for me!
So please send me music, art, photos, etc. I’d love to check it out!